iZotope RX™ Audio Restoration Redefined
iZotope RX™ is the most complete audio restoration product on the market. This standalone application combats a range of audio problems via innovative restoration modules, detailed analysis tools and time-saving workflow features. Ideal for archiving, recording, mastering, broadcasting, podcasting, video production and forensics.
RX is ideal for audio restoration and archiving, recording and mastering, broadcasting and podcasting, video production, forensics, and any application that demands spotless results and a truly complete range of restoration tools.
Standalone or in Your DAW
RX's standalone application gives you an ideal environment for audio restoration tasks. But for those times when you want the power of RX in your favorite audio sequencer or editor, the RX plug-ins are just what the doctor ordered.
- a complete standalone application designed for audio restoration
- suppress broadband and tonal noise without the harsh artifacts of other solutions
- remove intermittent noises, corrupted intervals and gaps with Spectral Repair re-synthesis
- eliminate overload distortion by automatically rebuilding clipped sections of audio
- clean up hum and buzz caused by poor wiring and other electrical problems
- remove impulse noises like clicks, crackles and pops, digital artifacts and more
- see more detail with innovative metering and the most advanced spectrogram display available
- select by time and frequency to isolate and repair noise with surgical precision
- save time by processing multiple settings in parallel, and revert to earlier settings with an undo history view