Size: 8.5 MB|
HW: E-mu 10K1
Editor: :SFEDT v1.10:SFEDT v1.28:
High Quality bank using samples from Roland SC88, Akai, Kurzweil
Web demo for Synergi soundfonts. Maybe five or six years old
Express prepayd download - $ 0.48
>>We now have prepaid high speed downloads available
>> Free download
Tried this font with my two test midi, debussy ApreFaun and In the Mood, with Timidity,splendid font,crisp and clear,remarkable at any size,
worth at least twice the price,
Regards Stan Hobbs,Auckland NZ
Apologies to the author..the text file accompanying the soundfont I found on another CD-R. My pleasure to reprint in its entirety. DS04
Note: the website mentioned is no longer active, but sYnerGi is now available at:http://www.samplebanks.com/.
By installing and using this Soundfont, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
* You visit my site at http://www.darrellnet.co.uk/
* You sign my guestbook
* You do not complain about this font
* I (Darrell Marjoram) will not be held liable for any damage, theft or otherwise resulting in any loss or misfortune of the user, for any reason whatsoever. I also will not be accused of sample theft.
* You may redistribute this entire archive and only this entire archive (including all midi files and .txt files) unmodified, however this archive or any file contained within MAY NOT be used on a comercial or other CD without the express permission of Darrell Marjoram (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Every sample in this bank has been modified/sampled in some way by me (Darrell Marjoram)
sYnerGi 8Mb - By Darrell Marjoram
I powerful universal GM soundfont for SoundBlaster LIVE and AWE32/64 with 8Mb of sample memory.
Most samples are either from Roland, Korg or EMU equipment such as N1, D110, SC55, SC88Pro, Proteus 2000 etc.
This Soundfont also contains a few instruments in Bank 1 which allow you to have variatons on the usual GM instruments.
Comments to email@example.com, or by the Message Panel on my website.
* Also available is sYnerGi 48Mb and sYnergi 512Kb, downloadable from my website.
To install this font, you need to extract the .zip archive to a directory on your hard disk. Then run sfpack.exe. You can use sfpack to unpack the sYnerGi**.sfpack file to get the .sf2 file. You then load this into the Synth Bank on AWE control, or Soundfont Control.
Sit back and enjoy!
Its a good SoundFont. Most sounds really good